The church drama team presented a Christmas Peagant story drama on Dec. 24, 2017.
Thank you for the all memebers of the presentation team.
- Walking for Case for Kids and Fundraising: Sunday, June 5th 1-4 pm. at Bay-front Park. This is Wesley Urban Ministries’ 25th Annual Fundraising event. Seniors come for the day and enjoy the outdoors! The walk is short, however, you can come out and watch the walkers, relax in the park or watch other events. We generally stay together as a group so if you are interested in joining in the fun contact Kay Naganobu.
- Our Church Picnic is on Sunday, June 12th in the church backyard after regular service. Please come and join for relaxing and fun time with food and refreshment.
- Father’s Sunday, June 19th.,2016. Liturgical Dance team will perform “O Lord Jesus.” We welcome anyone who is interested in to join the worship dance team. After the service, everyone is invited to luncheon (Sushi).
- For the month of July the church will be open for informal services. In August Rev. Lark Kim will be gone for 3 weeks for visiting his family including the first Sunday of September, and the church will be closed for the month of August instead of July.
- The first Sunday of September (Sep. 4th)~( Labor day weekend) will be informal service.
- Hamilton Japanese United Church’s 70th Anniversary celebration is on September 18th, 2016 .
- Saturday October 15st —- Hamilton Japanese United Church Annual Fall Bazaar. 1:00 am till 3:00 pm ~ Homemade baked goods Homemade Sushi Japanese Sweet – Door Prizes – Join us for a Japanese Lunch
- Saturday November 5th —- Bus Tour to Niagara Fall and Niagara On-the-Lake Area. Bus leave at HJUC Parking at 10:30 am. Everyone is welcome and free of cost including lunch.
- UCW AGM is on November 6th after worship service. Lunch is provided.
- Macassa Lodge is looking for volunteers. Especially students are welcome if they are looking for credits for school.
- Christmas Party with Potluck and Santa’s Gift: Christmas Party is on December 4th after service with Potluck lunch. Please let Sandi Peters know if you will be bringing any children (first name, age, boy or girl) so that there will be a gift from Santa for them at the Christmas Potluck & Party.
- Christmas Candle lighting and Carol singing for Christmas Eve. Anyone is welcome to join us in singing carols and whoever have favourite carol song or meaningful song for your family you may order the song title, then we will sing the song together as a congregation. Please let Terri Brownlee know beforehand.
- Christmas special service will be on Christmas day with a native story telling with related scriptures and reflection on them.
- Each week we will meet for our regular Sunday Worship Service, at 10 a.m. Please come out and join us for a relaxing time of worship, reflection, thanksgiving and praise!
- Sunday School is provided on an “as needed basis”, however, children and teens are always welcome to remain upstairs in the sanctuary and be a part of the full worship service, should they prefer.